Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cupcakes for 2! (or 3)







 Recently I saw a pin with a recipe for "Cupcakes for 2" on Pinterest! Last night, Johnny and I made a yummy homemade dinner, so I thought it would be fun to try out my new cupcake recipe. I don't currently have my cupcake tins, so I scavenged the house for something that would work as an alternative. The idea popped in my head to use a soda can, so when I got to Johnny's we cut a soda can in half. It worked perfectly to hold the cupcake liners! The recipe actually ended up making enough for three cupcakes! My cupcakes turned out a little dense, so I'm thinking that maybe adding more baking soda next time might help. There is the possibility that cooking them in the aluminum might have affected the rising of the batter too.

Here are some pictures (I wish my phone took better photos)







No comments:

Post a Comment