Thursday, November 15, 2012

Almost Graduated!!

Wow...It's amazing how time has flown by. Five and a half years later, I am finally to the point where graduating college is starting to sink in. First, it was "Oh, I have another year left." Then, "One more semester," or "It will have been five and a half years when I graduate." Now, I am nearing the end of that last half a year, and it is starting to set in. I'm nearly done student teaching, I'm complete resumes, writing cover letters, compiling my portfolio, and applying for jobs. The quick reality of "real life" is coming soon.
I will soon have a new culture to immerse myself in, a new culture to love, be challenged by, and inspired by.
Through all of this, I really hope to start posting more, sharing more pictures, lessons, and more life!!
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment